Monday, April 13, 2009

*WORDS UPDATE*

I just broke my hand and wrist so typing on this thing has become quite tedious. I will try to update this thing as often as I can tolerate, but don't expect much. Also I have been getting requests that I absolutely will not oblige. Please do not request an album by some band that you already know about and either haven't bought the record or are to lazy to search it out on the nets. That being said please don't request another album from a band I have already linked on here. If you already know about it, then just go fucking buy it. My intentions here are not to be the first one on the nets to link the leaks of all the new anticipated shit before it's released from bands you already know about. What my intentions are, is to simply share what I consider essential listening to those who may not have otherwise taken the time to check out.

Bastardmaker

No comments: